Extensive 1200 acre Dune and Beach ecosystem. Beautful views of Ipswich Bay and Essex Bay, Hog Island. Vernal pools. Wide sand beach at low tide.
ECTA Map:Online maps are a member benefit. Please log in using your primary account email and password to access our online maps. If your membership is lapsed you can renew online by logging in with the email you registered with and then you can renew online. Printed maps are available for purchase using the link below.
- Horseback Riding (seasonal)
- Dog walking (seasonal)
- Fees: Cheaper with membership to the Trustees. Vary by time of week and season.
- Dogs permitted from October 1 through March 31 with a green dogs permit.
- Horses permitted on the beach from October 1 through March 31.
- For full fees and regulations, click here.
The very eastern end of Argilla Rd. in Ipswich. Large parking area.