Extensive 1200 acre Dune and Beach ecosystem. Beautful views of Ipswich Bay and Essex Bay, Hog Island. Vernal pools. Wide sand beach at low tide.
Enjoy our free maps and please consider making a donation to support ECTA.
This Webmap Generously Sponsored by North Shore Dressage.
- Horseback Riding (seasonal)
- Dog walking (seasonal)
- Fees: Cheaper with membership to the Trustees. Vary by time of week and season.
- Dogs permitted from October 1 through March 31 with a green dogs permit.
- Horses permitted on the beach from October 1 through March 31.
- For full fees and regulations, click here.
The very eastern end of Argilla Rd. in Ipswich. Large parking area.